Hope View Hawk's 2012 - 2013
Book Fair is May 29th - June 4th (online 5/11-5/31)
Book Fair Days and Hours of Operation:
- Wednesday, May 29, 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm (Open House)
- Thursday, May 30, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Friday, May 31, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm (Special Story Time for Incoming TK and K, 9:30-11am)
- Monday, June 3, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 4, 7:00 am* - 1:00 pm (Donuts with Dudes)
- The Book Fair will also be available ONLINE from May 11th – May 31st, located: http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/hopeview
We need volunteers: Volunteer Sign Up (click here)
Classroom schedule: click here.
Join Hope View’s Lego Contest Wednesday, June 12th
Contest registration form: click here.
It's not too late to order cards and gifts from Artwise. Check it out at www.artwise.com . Enter the information for our school, city and state and you can view your child's art work and also purchase cards or gifts.
Hello Hope View Families,
In regard to requests for classroom environments, the request forms are available in the office now through May 17th. I’d like you to know, we place serious thought and consideration in the formation of our classes. We have an amazing staff who work together to create balanced classes with regard to numerous factors. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Learning styles
- Parent input
- Teaching styles of teachers
- Academic strengths and weaknesses
- Potential peer conflicts
- Language ability
- Numbers of boys and girls
- Maturation levels racial/ethnic balance
You may request a specific room environment, but not a specific teacher. It is our goal to make the appropriate placement for each child here at Hope View. Please return the completed form to the office by Friday, May 17th.
With kind regards,
Mrs. Haskin, Principal
|6-10||Teacher Appreciation Week|
|13||Student Council Skate Night (Mon), 6-8 pm|
|15||Jamba Juice, after school|
|No School (Memorial Day 27) & (Furlough Day 24 & 28)|
|29-6/4||Scholastic Book Fair (open late Wed night), online book fair is 5/11-5/31|
|29||Open House, 6:30-7:30p|